Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Regrettable Anniversary

On a personal note, today marks the close of my third year with as-yet-undiagnosed malady. Chronic nausea and stomach trouble, combined with a fatigued and clouded mind have made for lots of blogging time and penitential sacrifice, but little economic productivity.

I have within the week begun to suspect that it is my inner ears which are the source of the problem, rather than my otherwise dependable GI tract. If I am right, it would mean I have beaten my doctors at deciphering this very expensive and very tiresome puzzle.

It would also mean that I have been suffering from chronic seasickness on dry land.

At the moment my future is still unclear, and I ask for your kind prayers.

I'm getting hits on this page for "chronic nausea." Sufferers, please see How I was healed. It was a eustachian tube blockage, get your ears checked!

3 comments:

Nate Wildermuth said...

you've got them!

Anonymous said...

Same here!
John

Kevin J. Jones said...

Any web searchers coming here, please look at the next post:

http://kevinjjones.blogspot.com/2006/12/gaudete-sunday-healing.html

It was a eustachian tube blockage! If you chronic nausea sufferers haven't had your ears checked, please consider it.